Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:21:00 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are a few powerpc fixes for 3.3, all pretty trivial. I also
added the patch to define GET_IP/SET_IP so we can use some more
asm-generic goodness.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 3ec1e88b33a3bdd852ce8e014052acec7a9da8b5:

  Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block (2012-02-11 10:07:11 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to 778a785f02ad846446e91dab49331bd7d853c514:

  powerpc/pseries/eeh: Fix crash when error happens during device probe (2012-02-14 15:01:39 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Herrenschmidt (3):
      powerpc/wsp: Permanently enable PCI class code workaround
      powerpc/wsp: Fix IRQ affinity setting
      powerpc: Fix WARN_ON in decrementer_check_overflow

Brian King (1):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix partition migration hang in stop_topology_update

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc/powernv: Disable interrupts while taking phb->lock

Srikar Dronamraju (1):
      powerpc: Implement GET_IP/SET_IP

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (1):
      powerpc/pseries/eeh: Fix crash when error happens during device probe

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-pci.h       |    5 +++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h        |   20 ++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                |    6 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas.c               |    5 +++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci.c     |   22 ++++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/eeh.c     |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/suspend.c |    6 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/wsp/ics.c         |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/wsp/wsp_pci.c     |    8 ++++----
 9 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)