Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 11:12:10 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here are a couple of last minute fixes for 3.4 for regressions
introduced by my rewrite of the lazy irq masking code.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 810b4de25e53459323ff48957b0162b48d6cbd57:

  tty/serial/pmac_zilog: Fix "nobody cared" IRQ message (2012-04-30 10:59:58 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to a3512b2dd57cb653bb33645ca9c934436e547e3c:

  powerpc/irq: Make alignment & program interrupt behave the same (2012-05-09 09:42:33 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
      powerpc/irq: Fix bug with new lazy IRQ handling code
      powerpc/irq: Make alignment & program interrupt behave the same

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h |    7 -------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S           |   18 ------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                |    8 +++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c              |   10 ++++++++--
 5 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)