Subject: [v3 PATCH 0/3] ppc32/kprobe: Fix a bug for kprobe stwu r1

From: Tiejun Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:07:43 +0800

Changes from V2:

* populate those existed codes to reorganize codes
* add check if we'll trigger kernel stack over flow

Changes from V1:

* use memcpy simply to withdraw copy_exc_stack
* add !(regs->msr & MSR_PR)) and
	WARN_ON(test_thread_flag(TIF_EMULATE_STACK_STORE));
  to make sure we're in goot path.
* move this migration process inside 'restore'
* clear TIF flag atomically 

Tiejun Chen (3):
      powerpc/kprobe: introduce a new thread flag
      ppc32/kprobe: complete kprobe and migrate exception frame
      ppc32/kprobe: don't emulate store when kprobe stwu r1

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/thread_info.h |    3 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_32.S         |   43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/lib/sstep.c               |   37 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)