Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] mtd: delete SBC82xx/SBC8560 MTD mapping support

From: Artem Bityutskiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:29:23 +0300

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 15:54 -0400, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
> The SBC8260 support was dropped back when we moved from ppc to
> powerpc.  We are now also dropping the support for the EOL SBC8560,
> so we can also delete this mapping support, as they were the only
> users of it.
> 
> Cc: David Woodhouse <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Signed-off-by: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>

You forgot this:

diff --git a/drivers/mtd/maps/Makefile b/drivers/mtd/maps/Makefile
index 68a9a91..deb43e9 100644
--- a/drivers/mtd/maps/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/mtd/maps/Makefile
@@ -47,7 +47,6 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_SCB2_FLASH)  += scb2_flash.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_H720X)                += h720x-flash.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_IXP4XX)       += ixp4xx.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_IXP2000)      += ixp2000.o
-obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_WRSBC8260)    += wr_sbc82xx_flash.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_DMV182)       += dmv182.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_PLATRAM)      += plat-ram.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_MTD_INTEL_VR_NOR) += intel_vr_nor.o

I've amended the patch and pushed to l2-mtd.git tree, thanks!

-- 
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy