Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 06:45:09 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here are a few powerpc fixes. Arguably some of this should have come to
you earlier but I'm only just catching up after my medical leave.

Mostly these fixes regressions, a couple are long standing bugs.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 9acc7bde23ebb19a704395f76490685e1513e422:

  Merge tag 'hwmon-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/groeck/linux-staging (2012-06-28 12:38:51 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to bc6dc752f35488160ffac07ae91bed1bddaea32a:

  powerpc/pseries: Fix software invalidate TCE (2012-06-29 14:35:37 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anton Blanchard (1):
      powerpc: check_and_cede_processor() never cedes

Li Zhong (1):
      powerpc: Fix Section mismatch warnings in prom_init.c

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc: Fix BPF_JIT code to link with multiple TOCs

Michael Neuling (2):
      powerpc: Fix uninitialised error in numa.c
      powerpc/pseries: Fix software invalidate TCE

Steven Rostedt (1):
      powerpc/ftrace: Do not trace restore_interrupts()

Tiejun Chen (1):
      ppc64: fix missing to check all bits of _TIF_USER_WORK_MASK in preempt

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hw_irq.h               |    5 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                  |   97 ++++++++++-------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                       |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom_init.c                 |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_64.S                   |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/iommu.c          |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/processor_idle.c |    2 +-
 8 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)