Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:33:25 +1000

Hi Linus !

Kumar sent me a handful of Freescale related fixes and I added
another regression fix to the pile.

Cheers,
Ben.

PS. I -will- eventually learn about that signed tag business :-)

The following changes since commit 1fad1e9a747687a7399bf58e87974f9b1bbcae06:

  Merge tag 'nfs-for-3.6-1' of git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/trondmy/linux-nfs (2012-07-30 19:16:57 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to ad36cb0d1d3e2b7f161cd33932433f9349cade1e:

  powerpc/kvm/book3s_32: Fix MTMSR_EERI macro (2012-07-31 15:21:20 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Graf (1):
      powerpc/kvm/book3s_32: Fix MTMSR_EERI macro

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'kumar/merge' into merge

Claudiu Manoil (1):
      powerpc/85xx: Fix sram_offset parameter type

Shaohui Xie (1):
      powerpc/85xx: P3041DS - change espi input-clock from 40MHz to 35MHz

Tang Yuantian (1):
      powerpc/85xx: Fix pci base address error for p2020rdb-pc in dts

Timur Tabi (2):
      powerpc/85xx: p1022ds: disable the NAND flash node if video is enabled
      powerpc/85xx: p1022ds: fix DIU/LBC switching with NAND enabled

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p2020rdb-pc_32b.dts |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p2020rdb-pc_36b.dts |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/p3041ds.dts         |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_rmhandlers.S      |    1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/p1022_ds.c    |  122 +++++++++++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_85xx_cache_ctlr.h |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_85xx_l2ctlr.c     |   39 ++++-----
 7 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)