Subject: [PATCH V2 0/3] tpm: Add new vTPM device driver for PPC64

From: Ashley Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:00:53 -0500

Change log V2:
- Removed unnecessary tpm_bios_log_setup and tpm_bios_log_teardown
  functions in tpm_eventlog.h (patch 3/3).
- Added more descriptions on vTPM (patch 1/3).

These patches add support for IBM vTPM for PPC64. This new device driver
works on firmware that supports vTPM (firmware release 740 or higher).

Tested on Power7+ system with firmware level ZM770_001.

Applied to Kent Yoder patch to modularize event log located at:
https://github.com/shpedoikal/linux/tree/tpmdd-next

Ashley Lai (3):
  drivers/char/tpm: Add new device driver to support IBM vTPM
  PPC64: Add support for instantiating SML from Open Firmware
  drivers/char/tpm: Add securityfs support for event log

 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom_init.c   |   64 ++++
 drivers/char/tpm/Kconfig          |    8 +
 drivers/char/tpm/Makefile         |    9 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm.h            |   13 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_eventlog.c   |    7 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_eventlog.h   |   14 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.c    |  750 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.h    |   83 ++++
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_noeventlog.c |   21 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_of.c         |   68 ++++
 10 files changed, 1024 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_noeventlog.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_of.c