Subject: [PATCH V3 0/3] tpm: Add new vTPM device driver for PPC64

From: Ashley Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:23:58 -0500

Change log V3:
- Replaced TPM_NO_EVENT_LOG macro with stubs
- Removed tpm_noeventlog.c file 
- Called of_node_put() before return in tpm_of.c

Change log V2:
- Removed unnecessary tpm_bios_log_setup and tpm_bios_log_teardown
  functions in tpm_eventlog.h (patch 3/3).
- Added more descriptions on vTPM (patch 1/3).

These patches add support for IBM vTPM for PPC64. This new device driver
works on firmware that supports vTPM (firmware release 740 or higher).

Tested on Power7+ system with firmware level ZM770_001.

Applied to Kent Yoder tree at:
https://github.com/shpedoikal/linux/tree/v3.6-rc1-tpmdd-staging

Ashley Lai (3):
  drivers/char/tpm: Add new device driver to support IBM vTPM
  PPC64: Add support for instantiating SML from Open Firmware
  drivers/char/tpm: Add securityfs support for event log

 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom_init.c |   62 ++++
 drivers/char/tpm/Kconfig        |    8 +
 drivers/char/tpm/Makefile       |    6 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm.h          |   13 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_eventlog.h |   15 +
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.c  |  749 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.h  |   83 +++++
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_of.c       |   73 ++++
 8 files changed, 997 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_ibmvtpm.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_of.c