Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:12:48 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here are a few fixes for 3.6 that were piling up while I was away or
busy (I was mostly MIA a week or two before San Diego). Some fixes from
Anton fixing up issues with our relatively new DSCR control feature,
and a few other fixes that are either regressions or bugs nasty enough
to warrant not waiting.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 5b716ac728bcc01b1f2a7ed6e437196602237c27:

  Merge branch 'for-next' of git://git.samba.org/sfrench/cifs-2.6 (2012-09-02 11:30:10 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git 

for you to fetch changes up to 636802ef96eebe279b22ad9f9dacfe29291e45c7:

  powerpc: Don't use __put_user() in patch_instruction (2012-09-05 16:05:23 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anton Blanchard (4):
      powerpc: Update DSCR on all CPUs when writing sysfs dscr_default
      powerpc: Keep thread.dscr and thread.dscr_inherit in sync
      powerpc: Fix DSCR inheritance in copy_thread()
      powerpc: Restore correct DSCR in context switch

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Don't use __put_user() in patch_instruction

Jesse Larrew (1):
      powerpc/vphn: Fix arch_update_cpu_topology() return value

Paul Mackerras (3):
      powerpc: Give hypervisor decrementer interrupts their own handler
      powerpc/powernv: Always go into nap mode when CPU is offline
      powerpc: Make sure IPI handlers see data written by IPI senders

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c    |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dbell.c          |    2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S       |   23 +++++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_power7.S    |    2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c        |   12 ++----------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c            |   11 +++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/sysfs.c          |   10 ++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c           |    9 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c          |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/lib/code-patching.c     |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c               |    7 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c |   10 +---------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xics/icp-hv.c    |    6 +++++-
 15 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)