Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:23:18 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are a handful of powerpc related fixes for you to pull.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 18673533256a2953ccefded52df2679de8640685:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net (2012-10-17 12:41:18 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to 83dac59409387789b88bed40b1be86a8abc572be:

  cpuidle/powerpc: Fix snooze state problem in the cpuidle design on pseries. (2012-10-18 10:57:25 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aneesh Kumar K.V (1):
      powerpc: Build fix for powerpc KVM

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      Revert "powerpc/perf: Use pmc_overflow() to detect rolled back events"

Deepthi Dharwar (3):
      cpuidle/powerpc: Fix target residency initialisation in pseries cpuidle
      cpuidle/powerpc: Fix smt_snooze_delay functionality.
      cpuidle/powerpc: Fix snooze state problem in the cpuidle design on pseries.

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_32.h        |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h            |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/sysfs.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_32_mmu_host.c           |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/perf/core-book3s.c                 |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/processor_idle.c |   62 +++++++++++------------
 6 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)