Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:37:13 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are small 52xx fixes that Anatolij asked me to pull a while back
and that I completely missed. The stuff is local to that platform code,
and was in next for a while, so it should still go into 3.7.

Thanks,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 8c23f406c6d86808726ace580657186bc3b44587:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm (2012-11-01 08:27:02 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to d6dc24613c222f9057131ccbd5264a10bcba9f97:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'agust/merge' into merge (2012-11-21 13:24:49 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anatolij Gustschin (1):
      powerpc/mpc5200: move lpbfifo node and fix its interrupt property

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'agust/merge' into merge

Eric Millbrandt (1):
      powerpc/pcm030: add pcm030-audio-fabric to dts

Wolfram Sang (1):
      powerpc: 52xx: nop out unsupported critical IRQs

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5200b.dtsi       |    6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/o2d.dtsi            |    6 ------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/pcm030.dts          |    7 ++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_pic.c |    9 +++++----
 4 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)