Subject: Re: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:16:10 +1100

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 09:08 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 09:07 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > Hi Linus !
> > 
> > Here's a patch that would be good to still have in 3.7. It's a one liner fixing
> > a regression introduced by the new EEH code in .37 (potential oops on some
> > PCI setups when configuring MSIs).

I've just added a second fix for EEH (Gavin found another issue) which
is trivial enough (and tested) so it should still go in. Updated pull
request:

The following changes since commit
d6dc24613c222f9057131ccbd5264a10bcba9f97:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'agust/merge' into merge (2012-11-21
13:24:49 +1100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to e716e014384688d1a50d1aa5213ee74748c6d4e0:

  powerpc/eeh: Do not invalidate PE properly (2012-11-26 09:14:16 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Kardashevskiy (1):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix oops with MSIs when missing EEH PEs

Gavin Shan (1):
      powerpc/eeh: Do not invalidate PE properly

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/eeh_pe.c |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/msi.c    |    3 ++-
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)