Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:42:00 +1100

Hi Linus !

Whenever you have a chance between two dives, you might want to consider
pulling my merge branch to pickup a few fixes for 3.8 that have been
accumulating for the last couple of weeks (I was myself travelling
then on vacation). Nothing major, just a handful of powerpc bug fixes
that I consider worth getting in before 3.8 goes final.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 45e72af09faa7dad5d8539ebac0fe317ae88318b:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/steve/gfs2-3.0-fixes (2013-01-28 11:53:49 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git 

for you to fetch changes up to 689dfa894c57842a05bf6dc9f97e6bb71ec5f386:

  powerpc: Max next_tb to prevent from replaying timer interrupt (2013-01-29 10:18:16 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Carl E. Love (1):
      powerpc/oprofile: Fix error in oprofile power7_marked_instr_event() function

Cong Ding (1):
      powerpc: kernel/kgdb.c: Fix memory leakage

Li Zhong (1):
      powerpc: Fix MAX_STACK_TRACE_ENTRIES too low warning for ppc32

Steven Rostedt (1):
      powerpc/pasemi: Fix crash on reboot

Tiejun Chen (2):
      powerpc/book3e: Disable interrupt after preempt_schedule_irq
      powerpc: Max next_tb to prevent from replaying timer interrupt

 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_32.S          |    2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S          |   13 +++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kgdb.c              |    5 +++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c              |    9 +++++++--
 arch/powerpc/oprofile/op_model_power4.c |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/cpufreq.c |    7 +++++++
 6 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)