Subject: Re: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:09:21 +1100

On Mon, 2013-01-28 at 16:03 -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I'll have you know that I haven't quite even left for Au yet, and I
> have LCA before diving. So no snarky "in between dives" comments,
> please.

It wasn't meant to be "snarky", sorry about that...

> At least not for a few days.
> 
> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git
> 
> Nothing there. Forgot to push? Or some unnamed branch/tag?

My usual problem with git request-pull when the mirror haven't caught up
yet. Branch is "merge".

> (And I _am_ leaving for the airport soon, so I may not get to it for a
> while unless you reply asap)

Have a good trip !

Cheers,
Ben.