Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the signal tree with the powerpc tree

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:50:13 -0600

On Thu, 2013-02-21 at 15:52 +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Al,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the signal tree got conflicts in
> arch/powerpc/kernel/signal_32.c and arch/powerpc/kernel/signal_64.c
> between commit 2b0a576d15e0 ("powerpc: Add new transactional memory state
> to the signal context") from the powerpc tree and commit 7cce246557bf
> ("powerpc: switch to generic sigaltstack") from the signal tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as necessary
> (no action is required).

Mikey, can you check everything's all right ?

I'm happy to wait for Al stuff to go in first & fixup the conflict
before I send the pull request to Linus. I'm off travelling around but I
should be able to get stuff out this week-end.

Cheers,
Ben.