Subject: Gianfar breaks one of my test configs

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:43:43 -0600

Hi folks !

Current Linus tree as of this morning fails to build with one of my
(semi-random) test configs (attached):

/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c: In function 'gfar_netpoll':
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2909:32: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2910:32: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptReceive'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2911:32: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptError'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2912:35: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2914:31: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptError'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2915:31: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptReceive'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2916:31: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2920:32: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2921:35: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
/home/benh/linux-powerpc-test/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c:2923:31: error: 'struct gfar_priv_grp' has no member named 'interruptTransmit'
make[5]: *** [drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.o] Error 1
make[5]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Cheers,
Ben.