Subject: Re: can't access PCIe card under sbc8548

From: wolfking <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 05:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

hi, Herrenschmidt
 Thanks for replying to this topic!

> That looks more like a HW error to me unless you are hitting completely 
> the wrong system addresses.
The HW is OK. If I plug this card into another ppc board: mpc86641-hpcn,
it works fine. 

> What would be useful would be to add printk's to check what exact 
> physical address pci_iomap ends up using and whether that matches 
> to the iobase_phys of the PCI bridge + the BAR value of the card.
Would you mind telling me at what position should I add the printk?
I can only print pci_iomap's return address which is mentioned in 
the previous mail, it is 0xfc7fc000. The following is part of the
linux boot message:

PCI host bridge /pcie@e000a000  ranges:
 MEM 0x00000000a0000000..0x00000000afffffff -> 0x00000000a0000000 
  IO 0x00000000e2800000..0x00000000ea7fffff -> 0x0000000000000000
/pcie@e000a000: PCICSRBAR @ 0xfff00000

 Is 0xe2800000 the iobase_phys of the PCI bridge?

So any suggestion is appreciated!

regards,
wolfking.

--
View this message in context: http://linuxppc.10917.n7.nabble.com/can-t-access-PCIe-card-under-sbc8548-tp71775p71874.html
Sent from the linuxppc-dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.