Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:45:45 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here's the previous pull request with a couple of commits removed,
this is purely regressions (though not all recent ones) or stable
material.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 1612e111e4e565422242727efb59499cce8738e4:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net (2013-06-06 18:09:05 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to b11ae95100f7061b39a15e5c1ecbf862464ac4b4:

  powerpc: Partial revert of "Context switch more PMU related SPRs" (2013-06-10 08:36:35 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gavin Shan (1):
      powerpc/eeh: Don't check RTAS token to get PE addr

Kevin Hao (1):
      powerpc/pci: Check the bus address instead of resource address in pcibios_fixup_resources

Michael Ellerman (2):
      powerpc/perf: Fix deadlock caused by calling printk() in PMU exception
      powerpc: Partial revert of "Context switch more PMU related SPRs"

Michael Neuling (4):
      powerpc/power8: Fix oprofile and perf
      powerpc/pseries: Simplify denormalization handler
      powerpc/power8: Update denormalization handler
      powerpc/hw_breakpoints: Add DABRX cpu feature to fix 32-bit regression

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h          |   17 +++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c               |    8 +--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S               |   28 --------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S         |   90 ++++++++------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c             |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                |    3 +-
 arch/powerpc/perf/core-book3s.c              |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/eeh_pseries.c |   12 ++--
 8 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 113 deletions(-)