Subject: [v6][PATCH 1/5] powerpc/book3e: initialize crit/mc/dbg kernel stack pointers

From: Tiejun Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:31:21 +0800

We already allocated critical/machine/debug check exceptions, but
we also should initialize those associated kernel stack pointers
for use by special exceptions in the PACA.

Signed-off-by: Tiejun Chen <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c |   18 ++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c b/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
index 278ca93..5c96d92 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c
@@ -526,14 +526,20 @@ static void __init exc_lvl_early_init(void)
 	extern unsigned int exc_debug_debug_book3e;
 
 	unsigned int i;
+	unsigned long sp;
 
 	for_each_possible_cpu(i) {
-		critirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)
-			__va(memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE));
-		dbgirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)
-			__va(memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE));
-		mcheckirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)
-			__va(memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE));
+		sp = memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE);
+		critirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)__va(sp);
+		paca[i].crit_kstack = __va(sp + THREAD_SIZE);
+
+		sp = memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE);
+		dbgirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)__va(sp);
+		paca[i].dbg_kstack = __va(sp + THREAD_SIZE);
+
+		sp = memblock_alloc(THREAD_SIZE, THREAD_SIZE);
+		mcheckirq_ctx[i] = (struct thread_info *)__va(sp);
+		paca[i].mc_kstack = __va(sp + THREAD_SIZE);
 	}
 
 	if (cpu_has_feature(CPU_FTR_DEBUG_LVL_EXC))
-- 
1.7.9.5