Subject: [V2 PATCH 0/3] powerpc: Fix Little Endian Bugs in Single Step Code

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:38:55 -0500

From: Tom Musta <[email-masked]>

This patch series addresses bugs in the PowerPC single-step emulation
code (arch/powerpc/lib/sstep.c) pertaining to Little Endian.

The existing code has a chicken switch for little endian.  The first
patch softens the restriction so that only cross-endian modes are not
supported.

There is a general problem with unaligned little endian loads and stores.
This is addressed by the second patch.

Finally, there is a problem with unaligned single precision floating point
loads and stores which is addressed by the third patch.

V2: fixed bug in MSR[LE] check identified by Andreas Schwab and
Geert Uytterhoeven.

Tom Musta (3):
  powerpc: Enable emulate_step In Little Endian Mode
  powerpc: Fix Unaligned Fixed Point Loads and Stores
  powerpc: Fix Unaligned LE Floating Point Loads and Stores

 arch/powerpc/lib/sstep.c |  109 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 1 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)