Subject: [PATCH 00/11] Consolidate asm/fixmap.h files

From: Mark Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:22:14 -0500

Many architectures provide an asm/fixmap.h which defines support for
compile-time 'special' virtual mappings which need to be made before
paging_init() has run. This suport is also used for early ioremap
on x86. Much of this support is identical across the architectures.
This patch consolidates all of the common bits into asm-generic/fixmap.h
which is intended to be included from arch/*/include/asm/fixmap.h.

This has been compiled on x86, arm, powerpc, and sh, but tested
on x86 only.

Mark Salter (11):
  Add generic fixmap.h
  x86: use generic fixmap.h
  arm: use generic fixmap.h
  hexagon: use generic fixmap.h
  metag: use generic fixmap.h
  microblaze: use generic fixmap.h
  mips: use generic fixmap.h
  powerpc: use generic fixmap.h
  sh: use generic fixmap.h
  tile: use generic fixmap.h
  um: use generic fixmap.h

 arch/arm/include/asm/fixmap.h        |  25 ++------
 arch/hexagon/include/asm/fixmap.h    |  40 +------------
 arch/metag/include/asm/fixmap.h      |  32 +----------
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/fixmap.h |  44 +-------------
 arch/mips/include/asm/fixmap.h       |  33 +----------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fixmap.h    |  44 +-------------
 arch/sh/include/asm/fixmap.h         |  39 +------------
 arch/tile/include/asm/fixmap.h       |  33 +----------
 arch/um/include/asm/fixmap.h         |  40 +------------
 arch/x86/include/asm/fixmap.h        |  59 +------------------
 include/asm-generic/fixmap.h         | 107 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 11 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 371 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/asm-generic/fixmap.h

-- 
1.8.3.1