Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:57:47 +1100

Hi Linus !

Here are a handful of powerpc fixes for 3.13.

The patches are reasonably trivial and self contained. Note the
offb patches outside of arch/powerpc, they are LE fixes for our
open-firmware "dumb" framebuffer.

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 721cb59e9d95eb7f47ec73711ed35ef85e1ea1ca:

  powerpc/windfarm: Fix XServe G5 fan control Makefile issue (2013-11-27 11:35:47 +1100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to e641eb03ab2b0f065fa5e64b4202fb5b0441b427:

  powerpc: Fix up the kdump base cap to 128M (2013-12-10 11:28:39 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anatolij Gustschin (1):
      powerpc/52xx: Re-enable bestcomm driver in defconfigs

Cedric Le Goater (2):
      offb: Little endian fixes
      offb: Add palette hack for little endian

Gerhard Sittig (1):
      powerpc/512x: dts: remove misplaced IRQ spec from 'soc' node

Hong H. Pham (1):
      powerpc: Fix PTE page address mismatch in pgtable ctor/dtor

Ilia Mirkin (1):
      powerpc/44x: Fix ocm_block allocation

Mahesh Salgaonkar (1):
      powerpc: Fix up the kdump base cap to 128M

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc: Fix build break with PPC_EARLY_DEBUG_BOOTX=y

Olof Johansson (1):
      powerpc/pasemi: Turn on devtmpfs in defconfig

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (1):
      powernv: Fix VFIO support with PHB3

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5121.dtsi            |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/cm5200_defconfig    |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/lite5200b_defconfig |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/motionpro_defconfig |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/pcm030_defconfig    |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/52xx/tqm5200_defconfig   |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc5200_defconfig        |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/configs/pasemi_defconfig         |  7 +++----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgalloc-32.h         |  6 ++----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgalloc-64.h         |  6 ++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/machine_kexec.c           |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/misc_64.S                 |  5 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci-ioda.c     |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_ocm.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/video/offb.c                          | 29 +++++++++++++++++++--------
 15 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)