Subject: [PATCH 14/73] powerpc: don't use module_init for non-modular core hugetlb code

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:22:17 -0500

The hugetlbpage.o is obj-y (always built in).  It will never
be modular, so using module_init as an alias for __initcall is
somewhat misleading.

Fix this up now, so that we can relocate module_init from
init.h into module.h in the future.  If we don't do this, we'd
have to add module.h to obviously non-modular code, and that
would be a worse thing.

Note that direct use of __initcall is discouraged, vs. one
of the priority categorized subgroups.  As __initcall gets
mapped onto device_initcall, our use of arch_initcall (which
makes sense for arch code) will thus change this registration
from level 6-device to level 3-arch (i.e. slightly earlier).
However no observable impact of that small difference has
been observed during testing, or is expected.

Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Cc: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c b/arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c
index 90bb6d9..d25c202 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c
@@ -911,7 +911,7 @@ static int __init hugetlbpage_init(void)
 	return 0;
 }
 #endif
-module_init(hugetlbpage_init);
+arch_initcall(hugetlbpage_init);
 
 void flush_dcache_icache_hugepage(struct page *page)
 {
-- 
1.8.4.1