Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 10:27:41 +1000

Hi Linus !

Here's just one trivial patch to wire up sys_renameat2 which I
seem to have completely missed so far. (My test build scripts fwd me
warnings but miss the ones generated for missing syscalls).

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit 011e4b02f1da156ac7fea28a9da878f3c23af739:

  powerpc, kexec: Fix "Processor X is stuck" issue during kexec from ST mode (2014-05-28 13:24:26 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git merge

for you to fetch changes up to 8212f58a9b151d842fa60a70f354e43c61fad839:

  powerpc: Wire renameat2() syscall (2014-06-02 09:24:27 +1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc: Wire renameat2() syscall

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/systbl.h      | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/unistd.h      | 2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h | 1 +
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)