Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:48:42 +1000

Hi Linus !

This is a single revert for a patch I should have never merged in the
first place had I reviewed things with a clear mind at the time :-(

Cheers,
Ben.

The following changes since commit
7171511eaec5bf23fb06078f59784a3a0626b38f:

  Linux 3.16-rc1 (2014-06-15 17:45:28 -1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/benh/powerpc.git next

for you to fetch changes up to 68986c9f0f4552c34c248501eb0c690553866d6e:

  Revert "offb: Add palette hack for little endian" (2014-06-16 19:45:45
+1000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      Revert "offb: Add palette hack for little endian"

 drivers/video/fbdev/offb.c | 11 +----------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 10 deletions(-)