Subject: [git pull] Please pull mpe.git for-linus branch (for powerpc)

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:15:58 +1100

Hi Linus,

Here's some more updates for powerpc for 3.18.

They are a bit late I know, though must are actually bug fixes. In my defence I
nearly cut the top of my finger off last weekend in a gruesome bike maintenance
accident, so I spent a good part of the week waiting around for doctors. True
story, I can send photos if you like :)

Probably the most interesting fix is the sys_call_table one, which enables
syscall tracing for powerpc. There's a fix for HMI handling for old firmware,
more endian fixes for firmware interfaces, more EEH fixes, Anton fixed our
routine that gets the current stack pointer, and a few other misc bits.

The following changes since commit d53ba6b3bba33432cc37b7101a86f8f3392c46e7:

  cxl: Fix afu_read() not doing finish_wait() on signal or non-blocking (2014-10-09 11:29:57 +1100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mpe/linux.git for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to e89dafb5ca5022d3bc63602018adfc766c73bc2b:

  powerpc: Only do dynamic DMA zone limits on platforms that need it (2014-10-17 09:21:44 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anton Blanchard (5):
      powerpc: Reimplement __get_SP() as a function not a define
      powerpc: Rename __get_SP() to current_stack_pointer()
      powerpc/pseries: Use dump_stack instead of show_stack
      powerpc: Add printk levels to setup_system output
      powerpc: sync pseries_le_defconfig with pseries_defconfig

Bharata B Rao (1):
      powerpc/pseries: Make CPU hotplug path endian safe

Gavin Shan (7):
      powerpc/eeh: Fix condition for isolated state
      powerpc/eeh: Rename flag EEH_PE_RESET to EEH_PE_CFG_BLOCKED
      powerpc/powernv: Drop config requests in EEH accessors
      powerpc/pseries: Drop config requests in EEH accessors
      powerpc/eeh: Block PCI config access upon frozen PE
      powerpc/eeh: Don't collect logs on PE with blocked config space
      powerpc/eeh: Block CFG upon frozen Shiner adapter

Greg Kurz (1):
      powerpc/vphn: NUMA node code expects big-endian

Mahesh Salgaonkar (2):
      powerpc/book3s: Don't clear MSR_RI in hmi handler.
      powerpc/powernv: Fallback to old HMI handling behavior for old firmware

Michael Ellerman (3):
      powerpc/msi: Fix the msi bitmap alignment tests
      powerpc/msi: Use WARN_ON() in msi bitmap selftests
      powerpc: Only do dynamic DMA zone limits on platforms that need it

Nishanth Aravamudan (2):
      powerpc/numa: check error return from proc_create
      powerpc/numa: Add ability to disable and debug topology updates

Romeo Cane (1):
      powerpc: Fix sys_call_table declaration to enable syscall tracing

 Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt          |  6 +++
 arch/powerpc/configs/pseries_le_defconfig    |  7 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/eeh.h               |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/perf_event.h        |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h               |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/syscall.h           |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dma.c                    |  8 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh.c                    | 19 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_driver.c             | 12 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/eeh_pe.c                 | 10 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S         |  5 ---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/misc.S                   |  4 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ppc_ksyms.c              |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_pci.c               | 30 +++++--------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c               | 32 +++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/stacktrace.c             |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c                       | 41 ++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/eeh-ioda.c    |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/eeh-powernv.c | 57 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c        | 21 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci.c         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/dlpar.c       | 22 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hotplug-cpu.c |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/iommu.c       | 11 +++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pseries.h     |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/msi_bitmap.c             | 66 +++++++++++++++-------------
 28 files changed, 261 insertions(+), 119 deletions(-)