Subject: [git pull] Please pull mpe.git for-linus branch (for powerpc)

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:40:09 +1100

Hi Linus,

Some more powerpc fixes if you please.

cheers

The following changes since commit d506aa68c23db708ad45ca8c17f0d7f5d7029a37:

  Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block (2014-10-29 11:57:10 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mpe/linux.git for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 10ccaf178b2b961d8bca252d647ed7ed8aae2a20:

  powerpc: use device_online/offline() instead of cpu_up/down() (2014-11-02 10:55:56 +1100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anton Blanchard (1):
      powerpc: do_notify_resume can be called with bad thread_info flags argument

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (1):
      powerpc/powernv: Properly fix LPC debugfs endianness

Dan Streetman (1):
      powerpc: use device_online/offline() instead of cpu_up/down()

Fabian Frederick (1):
      powerpc: Fix section mismatch warning

Hari Bathini (1):
      powerpc/fadump: Fix endianess issues in firmware assisted dump handling

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fadump.h         |  52 +++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S            |   6 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/fadump.c              | 114 +++++++++++++++---------------
 arch/powerpc/mm/init_32.c                 |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-lpc.c |  59 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/dlpar.c    |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/lpar.c     |  14 +++-
 7 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)