Subject: [PATCH v2 1/6] cxlflash: Fix to escalate LINK_RESET also on port 1

From: Uma Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:55:09 -0600

From: Manoj Kumar <[email-masked]>

The original fix to escalate a 'login timed out' error
to a LINK_RESET was only made for one of the two ports
on the card. This fix resolves the same issue for
the second port (port 1).

Signed-off-by: Manoj N. Kumar <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Matthew R. Ochs <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c b/drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c
index 1e5bf0c..09fe252 100644
--- a/drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c
+++ b/drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c
@@ -1108,7 +1108,7 @@ static const struct asyc_intr_info ainfo[] = {
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_OTHER, "other error", 1, CLR_FC_ERROR | LINK_RESET},
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LOGO, "target initiated LOGO", 1, 0},
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_CRC_T, "CRC threshold exceeded", 1, LINK_RESET},
-	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LOGI_R, "login timed out, retrying", 1, 0},
+	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LOGI_R, "login timed out, retrying", 1, LINK_RESET},
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LOGI_F, "login failed", 1, CLR_FC_ERROR},
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LOGI_S, "login succeeded", 1, SCAN_HOST},
 	{SISL_ASTATUS_FC1_LINK_DN, "link down", 1, 0},
-- 
2.1.0