Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] cxlflash: Miscellaneous fixes and updates

From: Uma Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:55:43 -0600

This patch set contains miscellaneous fixes and adds support for
a future IBM CXL adapter. This series is intended for 4.5 and is
bisectable. Please reference the changelog below for details on
what has been altered from previous versions of this patch set.

v2 Changes:
- Incorporate comments from Daniel Axtens
- Incorporate comments from Andrew Donnellan
- Removed driver date and simplified driver load print
- Clarified driver behavior for the future adapter

Manoj Kumar (4):
  cxlflash: Fix to escalate LINK_RESET also on port 1
  cxlflash: Fix to resolve cmd leak after host reset
  cxlflash: Resolve oops in wait_port_offline
  cxlflash: Enable device id for future IBM CXL adapter

Matthew R. Ochs (1):
  cxlflash: Fix to avoid virtual LUN failover failure

Uma Krishnan (1):
  cxlflash: Removed driver date print

 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/common.h     |  2 ++
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.c       | 54 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/main.h       |  5 ++--
 drivers/scsi/cxlflash/vlun.c       |  2 ++
 include/uapi/scsi/cxlflash_ioctl.h | 10 +++++++
 5 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0