Subject: [RESEND PATCH v4 0/3] perf build: PowerPC: Fix build breakage due to libbpf

From: Wang Nan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 01:43:49 +0000

Fix PowerPC build breakage found by Naveen.

Perf building should not be blocked if BPF syscall is broken in some
platform.

In v3 a problem in 3/3 is found and fixed, but I only sent v4 of 3/3.
Send all 3 patches together again.

Cc: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Naveen N. Rao <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>

Naveen N. Rao (1):
  perf: bpf: Fix build breakage due to libbpf

Wang Nan (2):
  perf tools: Fix PowerPC native building
  tools: Move Makefile.arch from perf/config to tools/scripts

 tools/build/feature/test-bpf.c  | 20 +++++++++++++++++++-
 tools/lib/bpf/Makefile          |  9 ++++++++-
 tools/lib/bpf/bpf.c             |  4 ++--
 tools/perf/config/Makefile      |  2 +-
 tools/perf/config/Makefile.arch | 18 ------------------
 tools/perf/tests/make           |  2 +-
 tools/scripts/Makefile.arch     | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 tools/perf/config/Makefile.arch
 create mode 100644 tools/scripts/Makefile.arch

-- 
1.8.3.4