Subject: [PATCHv3 0/4] OPAL patches

From: Jon Derrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:42:05 -0700

Just a couple of fixes for sed-opal to prevent faulty firmware from
allowing us to go off in the weeds, and a helper to remove some
duplicate code.

v2->v3:
corrected the bad calculation on the response parser check and changed
it to only check the subpacket length

v1->v2:
left tok->len as a size_t
got everyone important on the same email thread

Jon Derrick (4):
  block/sed: Use ssize_t on atom parsers to return errors
  block/sed: Add helper to qualify response tokens
  block/sed: Check received header lengths
  MAINTAINERS: Remove powerpc's opal match

 MAINTAINERS      |   1 -
 block/sed-opal.c | 124 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 2 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1