Subject: [PATCH v3 00/11] soc/fsl/qbman: Enable QBMan on ARM Platforms

From: Roy Pledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 17:30:02 -0400

This patch series enables DPAA1 QBMan devices for ARM and
ARM64 architectures. This allows the LS1043A and LS1046A to use
QBMan functionality.

Changes since v2:
Fixed some misspellings
Added 'no-map' constraint to device tree bindings
Described ordering contraint on regions in the device tree
Removed confusing comment regarding non-shareable mappings
Added warning if old reserved-memory technique is used on ARM

Changes since v1:
Reworked private memory allocations to use shared-dma-pool on ARM platforms

Claudiu Manoil (2):
  soc/fsl/qbman: Drop L1_CACHE_BYTES compile time check
  soc/fsl/qbman: Add missing headers on ARM

Madalin Bucur (4):
  soc/fsl/qbman: Drop set/clear_bits usage
  soc/fsl/qbman: add QMAN_REV32
  soc/fsl/qbman: different register offsets on ARM
  fsl/soc/qbman: Enable FSL_LAYERSCAPE config on ARM

Roy Pledge (4):
  soc/fsl/qbman: Use shared-dma-pool for BMan private memory allocations
  soc/fsl/qbman: Use shared-dma-pool for QMan private memory allocations
  dt-bindings: soc/fsl: Update reserved memory binding for QBMan
  soc/fsl/qbman: Rework ioremap() calls for ARM/PPC

Valentin Rothberg (1):
  soc/fsl/qbman: Fix ARM32 typo

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/fsl/bman.txt |  12 +-
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/fsl/qman.txt |  26 ++--
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/Kconfig                      |   2 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/bman.c                       |  24 +++-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/bman_ccsr.c                  |  35 +++++-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/bman_portal.c                |  12 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/bman_priv.h                  |   3 +
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/dpaa_sys.h                   |   8 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman.c                       |  46 ++++++-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman_ccsr.c                  | 140 ++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman_portal.c                |  12 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman_priv.h                  |   5 +-
 drivers/soc/fsl/qbman/qman_test.h                  |   2 -
 13 files changed, 262 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

--
2.7.4