Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/13] mmu_notifier kill invalidate_page callback

From: Mike Galbraith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:40:14 +0200

On Tue, 2017-08-29 at 20:56 -0400, Jerome Glisse wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 05:11:24PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 
> > People - *especially* the people who saw issues under KVM - can you
> > try out Jérôme's patch-series? I aded some people to the cc, the full
> > series is on lkml. Jérôme - do you have a git branch for people to
> > test that they could easily pull and try out?
> 
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~glisse/linux mmu-notifier branch
> git://people.freedesktop.org/~glisse/linux

Looks good here.

I reproduced fairly quickly with RT host and 1 RT guest by just having
the guest do a parallel kbuild over NFS (the guest had to be restored
afterward, was corrupted).  I'm currently flogging 2 guests as well as
the host, whimper free.  I'll let the lot broil for while longer, but
at this point, smoke/flame appearance seems comfortingly unlikely.

	-Mike