Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] powerpc/pkeys: fixes to pkeys

From: Ram Pai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:28:58 -0700

Assortment of fixes to pkey.

Patch 1  makes pkey consumable in multithreaded applications.

Patch 2  fixes fork behavior to inherit the key attributes.

Patch 3  A off-by-one bug made one key unusable. Fixes it.

Patch 4  Execute-only key is preallocated.

Patch 5  Makes pkey-0 less special.

Patch 6  Deny by default permissions on all unallocated keys.

Passes all selftests on powerpc. Also behavior verified to be correct
by Florian.

Changelog:

	v2: . fixed merge conflict with upstream code.
	    . Add patch 6. Makes the behavior consistent
	      with that on x86.

Ram Pai (6):
  powerpc/pkeys: Enable all user-allocatable pkeys at init.
  powerpc/pkeys: Save the pkey registers before fork
  powerpc/pkeys: fix calculation of total pkeys.
  powerpc/pkeys: Preallocate execute-only key
  powerpc/pkeys: make protection key 0 less special
  powerpc/pkeys: Deny read/write/execute by default

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pkeys.h |   29 +++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c    |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/pkeys.c          |  102 ++++++++++++-------------------------
 3 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)