Subject: [v3 0/2] Enable IOMMU support for pseries Secure VMs

From: Ram Pai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 12:48:29 -0800

This patch series enables IOMMU support for pseries Secure VMs.

Tested using QEMU command line option:

 "-device virtio-scsi-pci,id=scsi0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x4,
	iommu_platform=on,disable-modern=off,disable-legacy=on"

 and

 "-device virtio-blk-pci,scsi=off,bus=pci.0,
	addr=0x5,drive=drive-virtio-disk0,id=virtio-disk0,
	iommu_platform=on,disable-modern=off,disable-legacy=on"

changelog:
	v3: Better description of 2/2 patch.
		Suggested by David Gibson.
	v2: added comments describing the changes.
		Suggested by Alexey and Michael Ellermen.

Ram Pai (2):
  powerpc/pseries/iommu: Share the per-cpu TCE page with the hypervisor.
  powerpc/pseries/iommu: Use dma_iommu_ops for Secure VMs aswell.

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/iommu.c | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1