Subject: [RFT 07/13] drm/mgag200: Constify ioreadX() iomem argument (as in generic implementation)

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:53:06 +0100

The ioreadX() helpers have inconsistent interface.  On some architectures
void *__iomem address argument is a pointer to const, on some not.

Implementations of ioreadX() do not modify the memory under the address
so they can be converted to a "const" version for const-safety and
consistency among architectures.

Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h b/drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h
index aa32aad222c2..6512b3af4fb7 100644
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_drv.h
@@ -34,9 +34,9 @@
 
 #define MGAG200FB_CONN_LIMIT 1
 
-#define RREG8(reg) ioread8(((void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
+#define RREG8(reg) ioread8(((const void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
 #define WREG8(reg, v) iowrite8(v, ((void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
-#define RREG32(reg) ioread32(((void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
+#define RREG32(reg) ioread32(((const void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
 #define WREG32(reg, v) iowrite32(v, ((void __iomem *)mdev->rmmio) + (reg))
 
 #define ATTR_INDEX 0x1fc0
-- 
2.7.4