Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Migrate non-migrated pages of a SVM.

From: Ram Pai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 02:19:01 -0700

This patch series migrates the non-migrated pages of a SVM.
This is required when the UV calls H_SVM_INIT_DONE, and
when a memory-slot is hotplugged to a Secure VM.

Testing: Passed rigorous SVM reboot test using different
	sized SVMs.

Changelog:
	. fixed a bug observed by Bharata. Pages that
	where paged-in and later paged-out must also be
	skipped from migration during H_SVM_INIT_DONE.

Laurent Dufour (1):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: migrate hot plugged memory

Ram Pai (3):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix function definition in book3s_hv_uvmem.c
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: track the state GFNs associated with secure VMs
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: migrate remaining normal-GFNs to secure-GFNs in
    H_SVM_INIT_DONE

 Documentation/powerpc/ultravisor.rst        |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_uvmem.h |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_radix.c      |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_uvmem.c          | 449 ++++++++++++++++++++++------
 5 files changed, 368 insertions(+), 105 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1