Subject: [RFC v1 0/2] Plumbing to support multiple secure memory backends.

From: Ram Pai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 00:27:41 -0700

Secure VMs are currently supported by the Ultravisor backend.

Enhance the plumbing to support multiple backends. Each backend shall
provide the implementation for the necessary and sufficient calls
in order to support secure VM.

Also as part of this change, modify the ultravisor implementation to
be a plugin that provides an implementation of the backend.

Ram Pai (2):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: rename all variables in book3s_hv_uvmem.c
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: abstract secure VM related calls.

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_uvmem.h   | 100 ---------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvmppc_svm_backend.h | 250 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_radix.c        |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                  |  28 +--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_uvmem.c            | 288 +++++++++++++++-----------
 5 files changed, 432 insertions(+), 240 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_book3s_uvmem.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvmppc_svm_backend.h

-- 
1.8.3.1