Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: ucc_geth: Drop extraneous parentheses in comparison

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 01:50:04 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:32:36 +1100 you wrote:
> Clang warns about the extra parentheses in this comparison:
> 
>   drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c:1361:28:
>   warning: equality comparison with extraneous parentheses
>     if ((ugeth->phy_interface == PHY_INTERFACE_MODE_SGMII))
>          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: ucc_geth: Drop extraneous parentheses in comparison
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/dab234227cbd

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html