Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/41] KVM: PPC: Book3S: C-ify the P9 entry/exit code

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 16:06:08 +1000

Excerpts from Nicholas Piggin's message of March 6, 2021 1:05 am:
> This tidies up things, and fixes a few corner cases and unfinished
> "XXX:" bits. The major one being "bad host interrupt" detection and
> handling (taking a MCE/SRESET while switching into guest regs) which
> was missing previously from the new P9 path.
> 
> Adds a few new patches and makes some changes for issues noticed
> by reviewers (thank you).

I've put a tree up here with latest changes.

https://github.com/npiggin/linux/tree/kvm-in-c

Should include all the review comments from this thread so far, no
other major changes.

I'll hold off posting out another series probably at least until
powerpc next solidifies a bit more (some of the interrupt handler
changes pending there might clash).

Thanks,
Nick