Subject: Re: How to test the DDR memory with burst visit mode?

From: Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- ¹ù¾¢ <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,friends,
>    I designed my MPC8360E board with 1GBytes DDR-1 memory, I
> built two demo
> boards, one is 533/266/400, the other is 660/330/400. The
> lower frequancy board is
> no problem for our program, but the higher frequency board is
> always problem about
> the data transmit on ethernet. 
>    I want to test 1GBytes DDR-1 memory, I want to know whether
> or not the DDR is
> stable and accuracy. Could you tell me a simple way that test
> my DDR memory? 
> 
Boot the kernel and run something like stress from LTP (Linux
Test project). I guarantee you if there is any instability it
will show up...