Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: reset: syscon-reboot: Add priority property

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 15:21:26 -0500

On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 12:29:23 +0200, Pali Rohár wrote:
> This new optional priority property allows to specify custom priority level
> of reset device. Default level was always 192.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/power/reset/syscon-reboot.yaml        | 4 ++++
>  1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)
> 

My bot found errors running 'make DT_CHECKER_FLAGS=-m dt_binding_check'
on your patch (DT_CHECKER_FLAGS is new in v5.13):

yamllint warnings/errors:

dtschema/dtc warnings/errors:
./Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/reset/syscon-reboot.yaml: Unresolvable JSON pointer: 'definitions/sint32'

doc reference errors (make refcheckdocs):

See https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/

This check can fail if there are any dependencies. The base for a patch
series is generally the most recent rc1.

If you already ran 'make dt_binding_check' and didn't see the above
error(s), then make sure 'yamllint' is installed and dt-schema is up to
date:

pip3 install dtschema --upgrade

Please check and re-submit.