Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/5] RISC-V SBI debug console extension support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 14:50:37 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to riscv/linux.git (for-next)
by Palmer Dabbelt <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:39:00 +0530 you wrote:
> The SBI v2.0 specification is now frozen. The SBI v2.0 specification defines
> SBI debug console (DBCN) extension which replaces the legacy SBI v0.1
> functions sbi_console_putchar() and sbi_console_getchar().
> (Refer v2.0-rc5 at https://github.com/riscv-non-isa/riscv-sbi-doc/releases)
> 
> This series adds support for SBI debug console (DBCN) extension in
> Linux RISC-V.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v5,1/5] RISC-V: Add stubs for sbi_console_putchar/getchar()
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/f503b167b660
  - [v5,2/5] RISC-V: Add SBI debug console helper routines
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/f43fabf444ca
  - [v5,3/5] tty/serial: Add RISC-V SBI debug console based earlycon
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/c77bf3607a0f
  - [v5,4/5] tty: Add SBI debug console support to HVC SBI driver
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/88ead68e764c
  - [v5,5/5] RISC-V: Enable SBI based earlycon support
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/50942ad6ddb5

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html