Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] kexec_file: print out debugging message if required

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 21:09:59 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to riscv/linux.git (fixes)
by Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 13:57:40 +0800 you wrote:
> Currently, specifying '-d' on kexec command will print a lot of debugging
> informationabout kexec/kdump loading with kexec_load interface.
> 
> However, kexec_file_load prints nothing even though '-d' is specified.
> It's very inconvenient to debug or analyze the kexec/kdump loading when
> something wrong happened with kexec/kdump itself or develper want to
> check the kexec/kdump loading.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v4,1/7] kexec_file: add kexec_file flag to control debug printing
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,2/7] kexec_file: print out debugging message if required
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,3/7] kexec_file, x86: print out debugging message if required
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,4/7] kexec_file, arm64: print out debugging message if required
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,5/7] kexec_file, ricv: print out debugging message if required
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/eb7622d908a0
  - [v4,6/7] kexec_file, power: print out debugging message if required
    (no matching commit)
  - [v4,7/7] kexec_file, parisc: print out debugging message if required
    (no matching commit)

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html