Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9] enabled -Wformat-truncation for clang

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:30:33 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 23:37:59 +0100 you wrote:
> From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
> 
> With randconfig build testing, I found only eight files that produce
> warnings with clang when -Wformat-truncation is enabled. This means
> we can just turn it on by default rather than only enabling it for
> "make W=1".
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [2/9] enetc: avoid truncating error message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9046d581ed58
  - [3/9] qed: avoid truncating work queue length
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/954fd908f177
  - [4/9] mlx5: avoid truncating error message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b324a960354b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html