Subject: linux 2.6 hangs at __delay function on Viretx 4 board

From: swamydp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to boot linux 2.6 on HITECH virtex 4(fx60) board. Linux hangs at
address 0xc00045ec which is in the __udelay function. I am using EDK 9.2i
and gcc version 4.0.2 for compiling the kernel. The following is the boot
message from the bootloader. 

loaded at:     00400000 0054E19C
board data at: 0054C120 0054C19C
relocated to:  00404064 004040E0
zimage at:     00404E55 0054B5B4
avail ram:     0054F000 02000000

Linux/PPC load: console=ttyS0,9600 console=tty0 root=/dev/sda2
Uncompressing Linux...done.
Now booting the kernel

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have run out of ideas to fix this.

Thanks
swamy

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/linux-2.6-hangs-at-__delay-function-on-Viretx-4-board-tp17222725p17222725.html
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.