Subject: Re: [f2fs-dev] [PATCH v4 00/19] Wire up CRC32 library functions to arch-optimized code

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 00:56:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to jaegeuk/f2fs.git (dev)
by Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>:

On Sun,  1 Dec 2024 17:08:25 -0800 you wrote:
> This patchset applies to v6.13-rc1 and is also available in git via:
> 
>     git fetch https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ebiggers/linux.git crc32-lib-v4
> 
> CRC32 is a family of common non-cryptographic integrity check algorithms
> that are fairly fast with a portable C implementation and become far
> faster still with the CRC32 or carryless multiplication instructions
> that most CPUs have.  9 architectures already have optimized code for at
> least some CRC32 variants; however, except for arm64 this optimized code
> was only accessible through the crypto API, not the library functions.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,01/19] lib/crc32: drop leading underscores from __crc32c_le_base
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/0a499a7e9819
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,02/19] lib/crc32: improve support for arch-specific overrides
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/d36cebe03c3a
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,03/19] lib/crc32: expose whether the lib is really optimized at runtime
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/b5ae12e0ee09
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,04/19] crypto: crc32 - don't unnecessarily register arch algorithms
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/780acb2543ea
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,05/19] arm/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/1e1b6dbc3d9c
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,06/19] loongarch/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/72f51a4f4b07
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,07/19] mips/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/289c270eab5e
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,08/19] powerpc/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/372ff60ac4dd
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,09/19] s390/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/008071917dfc
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,10/19] sparc/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/0f60a8ace577
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,11/19] x86/crc32: update prototype for crc_pcl()
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/64e3586c0b61
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,12/19] x86/crc32: update prototype for crc32_pclmul_le_16()
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/1e6b72e60a5a
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,13/19] x86/crc32: expose CRC32 functions through lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/55d1ecceb8d6
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,14/19] bcachefs: Explicitly select CRYPTO from BCACHEFS_FS
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/cc354fa7f016
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,15/19] lib/crc32: make crc32c() go directly to lib
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/38a9a5121c3b
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,16/19] ext4: switch to using the crc32c library
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/f2b4fa19647e
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,17/19] jbd2: switch to using the crc32c library
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/dd348f054b24
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,18/19] f2fs: switch to using the crc32 library
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/3ca4bec40ee2
  - [f2fs-dev,v4,19/19] scsi: target: iscsi: switch to using the crc32c library
    https://git.kernel.org/jaegeuk/f2fs/c/31e4cdde4d8b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html