Subject: Cross toolchain for ppc405 (virtex-4)

From: Mirek23 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am using for some time the crosstool tool-chain (crosstool-0.43) for the
ppc405 of my virtex-4.
It seems to be that the crosstool was not updated for awhile but the glibc
and gcc compiler has changed a bit meanwhile.

The latest working configuration to build the toolchain for ppc405 is
gcc-4.1.0-glibc-2.3.6.dat
Does any body has tried to adapt the crosstools to use for example glibc 2.7
?

Another alternative would be to use another tool than crosstool. Could
somebody recommend something which can refer to newer version of gcc and
glibc .

Best Regards

Miroslaw Dach 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Cross-toolchain-for-ppc405-%28virtex-4%29-tp17515929p17515929.html
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.