Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] vdso: Various cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2025 01:06:55 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to riscv/linux.git (for-next)
by Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2025 08:17:03 +0200 you wrote:
> Various cleanups to the generic vDSO infrastructure and a patch for ARM
> which was never applied.
> 
> This series has one trivial syntactic conflict with "dso/datastore: Allow
> prefaulting by mlockall()" [0] and a semantic one with "sparc64: vdso:
> Switch to generic vDSO library" [1], which still uses the removed
> GENERIC_VDSO_DATA_STORE.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/11] vdso/datastore: Gate time data behind CONFIG_GENERIC_GETTIMEOFDAY
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7c0c01a216e6
  - [02/11] ARM: VDSO: remove cntvct_ok global variable
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/39f1ee1299c9
  - [03/11] vdso: Move ENABLE_COMPAT_VDSO from core to arm64
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7d298d25ce81
  - [04/11] vdso/gettimeofday: Remove !CONFIG_TIME_NS stubs
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/f145d6bf8d59
  - [05/11] time: Build generic update_vsyscall() only with generic time vDSO
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/ea1a1fa919a5
  - [06/11] riscv: vdso: Untangle kconfig logic
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/eb3b66aab72c
  - [07/11] vdso: Drop kconfig GENERIC_VDSO_32
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/278f1c933c3f
  - [08/11] vdso: Drop kconfig GENERIC_COMPAT_VDSO
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/bb5bc7bfab06
  - [09/11] vdso: Drop kconfig GENERIC_VDSO_DATA_STORE
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7b338f6d4e3d
  - [10/11] vdso: Drop kconfig GENERIC_VDSO_TIME_NS
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/bad53ae2dc42
  - [11/11] vdso: Gate VDSO_GETRANDOM behind HAVE_GENERIC_VDSO
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/258b37c6e626

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html