Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/28] xor: assert that xor_blocks is not call from interrupt context

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 03:24:59 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to riscv/linux.git (fixes)
by Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 27 Mar 2026 07:16:33 +0100 you wrote:
> Most of the optimized xor_blocks versions require FPU/vector registers,
> which generally are not supported in interrupt context.
> 
> Both callers already are in user context, so enforce this at the highest
> level.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/28] xor: assert that xor_blocks is not call from interrupt context
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/d8593b8f9354
  - [02/28] arm/xor: remove in_interrupt() handling
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/b7ca705758b9
  - [03/28] arm64/xor: fix conflicting attributes for xor_block_template
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/675a0dd596e7
  - [04/28] um/xor: cleanup xor.h
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/3ea16a98518a
  - [05/28] xor: move to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/9e229025e247
  - [06/28] xor: small cleanups
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7c6e6b2b48e8
  - [07/28] xor: cleanup registration and probing
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/0471415f3fd6
  - [08/28] xor: split xor.h
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/54e20be48fd4
  - [09/28] xor: remove macro abuse for XOR implementation registrations
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/35ebc4de1059
  - [10/28] xor: move generic implementations out of asm-generic/xor.h
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/c46928fdcfa0
  - [11/28] alpha: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/503793b1340e
  - [12/28] arm: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/0d64a24ec0c0
  - [13/28] arm64: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/3786f2ad0095
  - [14/28] loongarch: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/033bee3e4963
  - [15/28] powerpc: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/3f276cece4dd
  - [16/28] riscv: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/5265d55b2146
  - [17/28] sparc: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7f96362396ee
  - [18/28] s390: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/95c104cc5571
  - [19/28] x86: move the XOR code to lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/77fd47e57a09
  - [20/28] xor: avoid indirect calls for arm64-optimized ops
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/352ebd066b62
  - [21/28] xor: make xor.ko self-contained in lib/raid/
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/e20043b4765c
  - [22/28] xor: add a better public API
    (no matching commit)
  - [23/28] xor: add a better public API
    (no matching commit)
  - [24/28] async_xor: use xor_gen
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/7c12c32b9f73
  - [25/28] btrfs: use xor_gen
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/0f629e7283ad
  - [26/28] xor: pass the entire operation to the low-level ops
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/80dcf0a7832a
  - [27/28] xor: use static_call for xor_gen
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/a21921dd02d3
  - [28/28] xor: add a kunit test case
    https://git.kernel.org/riscv/c/af53e85ef797

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html